Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Planning Commission Submittal Deadlines?
I would like to rezone my property. Where do I get started?
Can I put a wind turbine up on my property?
How long will it take to rezone my property?
What zoning district could I potentially rezone my property to?
How much does a re-zoning request cost?
How can I request a change to a zoning ordinance standard?
How can I develop/use my property?
Land divisions can I divide and sell my property?
Why do I need a Special Use Permit (SUP) for X use?
How long will it take to get my Special Use Permit?

3848 Veterans Drive | Traverse City, MI 49684 | 231-941-1620 | fax: 231-941-1588