Home > How Do I...? > Answer

3848 Veterans Drive
Traverse City, MI  49684
Get Directions



Open 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday thru Thursday. Closed Friday.

BATA Bus Route Info

How Do I...

Learn About... Elections and Voter Registration

The current year's elections are included on the Current Year's Election page.


To identify your voting location, you may view the Precinct Map, follow this link to the Secretary of State information center, or call the clerk's office at 231-941-1620 for a new voter registration card which gives the name and location of your voting precinct.


Please visit the Michigan Secretary of State website to download a form to to register to vote.


3848 Veterans Drive | Traverse City, MI 49684 | 231-941-1620 | fax: 231-941-1588