Home > How Do I...? > Answer

How Do I...

Apply For... A Building Permit

Please contact Carl Studzinski, Building Official, at 231-941-1620 for assistance regarding building permits. Applications and building code information is available on the General Building Permit Application page or at the Township Hall.


Note that all building permit applications must first be reviewed by the Zoning Administrator, Mike Green. Mike may be reached at 231-941-1620. Zoning Department forms and applications are available on the Zoning Forms page.  


3848 Veterans Drive | Traverse City, MI 49684 | 231-941-1620 | fax: 231-941-1588