Annual Assessment Roll Report
The purpose of the Annual Assessment Roll Report is to provide:
- A synopsis of the Township’s Fiscal Year property tax base;
- An overview of the Township’s various property tax incentive programs and exemptions;
- The results of the previous year’s Audit of Minimum Assessing Requirements, performed by the State Tax Commission;
- Legislative changes affecting assessment administration; and
- Trends and forecasts in the real estate market.
This page last updated on 5/16/2019.